Using the Pipeline Component Wizard
Lately, I've been getting lots of e-mail from people asking me how, after installing the Pipeline Component Wizard, they can actually use it. To do so:
- Open up Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+N to create a new Project
- The New Project dialog appears, containing a tree to the left of the screen, called "Project Types".
- In the project types tree, choose "BizTalk Projects"
- In the templates screen, on the right of the dialog, the available BizTalk templates appear.
- Within the templates screen, choose "BizTalk Server Pipeline Component Project"
- Type a name and location for your new project, and press OK
- The wizard will appear, follow the screens and choose your options for the new Pipeline Component you're about to build.
- After finishing the wizard, it will generate the solution, project files, resources, assemblyinfo and code for the options you selected within the configuration pages of the wizard.