Martijn's blog - E-Commerce, EAI, BizTalk and .NET

2004/06/30

Easily undeploy an assembly

Using this console application you can easily undeploy assemblies from BizTalk. It saves the current binding information into an XML file for easy restore. Things that might be improved: 1) Kill existing orchestrations running from the BizTalk environment, to ensure the assembly can actually be deployed. Currently, false positives might be generated if orchestration instances still exist. 2) bugs? 3) It's poorly documented, if anyone offers...

UPDATED: Here it is

2 Comments:

  • the zip file is lost.
    The link is invalid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

  • I knew the Metin2 gold so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the Metin2 yang that I earned with myself in the game. I will duty bound to a friend to help brush the Cheap metin2 yang together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. If my levels are very high, I can go to Buy metin2 gold more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I get some Cheap metin2 gold as the gifts to encourage me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home